Struggling to find Legless Wild Non-Fish Creatures in Genshin Impact? Then, scroll down and find every spot where these creatures spawn.
Genshin Impact’s new season has lots of world quests and live events. Travelers can play as Furina and embark on a new journey. The Fontaine region is added and a new event called the Graph Adversarial Technology Experiment Log is live. This event is all about taking pictures of resources, creatures and NPCs. The Day 6 of this live event is more challenging as you have to find Legless Wild Non-Fish creatures and click pictures as well.
In Genshin Impact, Legless and Non-Fish creatures are hardly seen. This makes it a challenging task for all travelers across Teyvat. The Legless and Non-Fish wild creatures are rare species and these hardly spawn. But still, you can find some and complete the quest. Here are all locations to find Legless Wild Non-Fish creatures in Genshin Impact.
All Legless Wild Non-Fish Creatures in Genshin Impact
To click pictures, you have to complete the world event quest called the “Goal: Counter the “Phantom Blubberbeast!” and also unlock the Image Sampling Kamera gadget from the quest NPC, Lepine-Pauline. As of now, the available Legless Non-Fish creatures are Flying Serpent, Unagi and Crystalfly. The different variants of Crystalflies and Unagi make it easier to complete this task. Here’s where you can find all creatures,
- Flying Serpent – Flying Serpents roam in Wenut Tunnels and Desert of Hadramaveth. These beasts are powerful bosses. Take pictures from a distance and slay them if they try to attack
- Unagi – You can find these creatures in three islands. The best spots are Watatsumi Island, Narukami Island and Tsurumi Island. All four Unagi creatures can be found in these three islands
- Hydro Crystalfly – This spawns often in the wild of Fontaine. You can search in random locations as they are available everywhere
- Anemo Crystalfly – You can find this in the wild of Mondstadt. The best locations are Windrise and Galesong Hill.
- Cryo Crystalfly – Cryo types wander around Sunrise and Dragonspine parts of Mondstadt
- Dendro Crystalfly – These are found in grassy and desert areas of Sumeru
- Electro Crystalfly – Electro Crystalflies are found near Seirai and Narukami Islands. They are also seen near other parts of Inazuma
- Geo Crystalfly – You can find them mostly in Guyun Stone Forest and Liyue Harbor
These are all the best locations to discover these Non-Fish Legless Creatures in Genshin Impact. Once you click 10 pictures, you can collect the samples from Lepine-Pauline and earn these rewards,
- Hero’s Wit
- Primo Gems
- Mystic Enhancement Ore Materials
That’s everything you need to know about finding Legless Non-Fish Creatures in Genshin Impact. We will come back with more interesting updates soon. You can power up Furina skills with these ascension and talent materials. If you are struggling to find mysterious ore, here are all locations to get them.
How to Get Mora in Genshin Impact?
Mora is an essential resource in Genshin Impact. You can farm unlimited Mora by completing side-quests, events and taking part in live stream events. You can also use free redeem codes, unlock treasure chests and exchange sigils to farm unlimited Mora in Genshin Impact. With Mora, you can increase talent and ascension levels of every playable character in the game.
How to Click Pictures in Genshin Impact Event?
To take pictures , you have to obtain the gadget called Image Sampling Kamera. The gadget can be secured by completing one of the world quests in Genshin Impact.
For More Coverage, check out other Gaming Topics
More E-Sports news:
- Top 10 Games like Dave the Diver
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage Forty Thieves Walkthrough – How To Complete And Get Rewards
- Who is Clorinde in Genshin Impact?
Follow our dedicated E-Sports page for instant