Want to unlock the Slayer Form and rule the world of Baldur’s Gate 3 as a monster? Find out the best ways to acquire this vicious form.
Baldur’s Gate 3 has incorporated several features and mechanics from the Baldur’s Gate franchise. Be it the monstrous Mind Flayers or vicious Liches, all these NPCs are back in Baldur’s Gate 3. Also, the iconic Slayer Form and its ability can be unleashed once you progress in the first act. The Slayer Form is for units that wish to rule the world as the God of Murderer.
Slayer Form goes into the hands of evil antagonists. Slayer Form is a boon for characters that are a part of the Dark Urge origins. Picking the Slayer Form will change your storylines. If you wish to unlock the Slayer Form skills, a good ending in the final act is not possible. But those rulers who wish to rule the world and dominate innocent people will find the Slayer Form effective. Here’s how you can unlock the Slayer Form and its abilities in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Baldur’s Gate 3 Slayer Form – How to Unlock & Use!
Slayer Form has been used by the ruler Orin, the Red. This form goes into the hands of Bhaal. There are many ways to get the Slayer Form in BG 3. Here is how you can unlock this devil form,
- You must unlock the Dark Urge origin and complete their storylines. Progress in Dark Origin stories and attack people of your own camp. Then, you get this Slayer’s skills in the Chapter 4, Shadows of Amn.
- Once you reach Act 2, travel to the Last Light Inn. Here, you have to interact with the NPC, Isobel. Also, save her initially and then another NPC will arrive. Sceleritas Fel, the emperor will task you with killing Isobel. Doing this will get you the powers of Slayer Form. Also, the entire Harpers at the Last Light Inn will be cursed and they will become wicked monsters as well
Take a long rest and unlock the Slayer Form from Sceleritas Fel. You will also be rewarded with a Magic Cloak, Deathstalker Mantle.
That’s how you can unlock the slayer form from the NPC, Butler, in Baldur’s Gate 3. The slayer form grants beast skills and this can turn into a nightmare if you don’t use it in the right way. It will also be added to your features tab. Here are the skills of Slayer Form,
- Let the Slaughter Begin – Inflict Dazed condition effects on targets and attack them with bonus stats
- Multiple Attacks – You can launch multiple attacks on enemies and eliminate them at ease.
- Sumptuous Blood Bath – Bleeding condition can be applied to targets. Also, this a huge slashing damage
- Slay – Slay enemies with a huge attack and also stun them for a while
- Relentless Lunge – This inflicts bludgeoning damage on targets and also uses prone condition effects them for a while
That’s how you can unlock the Slayer Form in Baldur’s Gate 3. This form turns you into a demon with devilish skills. You have to commit murders and go hard on people. You will receive brutal skills and powers. All that a follower of Bhaal expects will be fulfilled with the Slayer Form.
Frequently Asked Question
The Slayer Form possesses nightmare abilities. Players in Baldur’s Gate III who are a loyal follower of Bhaal can acquire this form. It’s safe to get the Slayer Form, but your stories and endings will be different.
Getting the best Baldur’s Gate 3 end is in your hands. The stories, companions and choices you make will reflect at the end of act 3. You can either get a good ending by sacrificing some companions or by doing some objectives. Else, you can proceed to get an evil or bad ending and dominate the world.
For more related content check out our dedicated website Gamition.
More E-Sports news:
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Guide – 10 Tips from Early Access
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Barbarian Guide – Berserker vs Wildheart
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Companions Guide – How to Get?
Follow our dedicated E-Sports page for instant