These mid game mods will be highly useful after you cross the first act in Baldur’s Gate 3. Find out which mods are the best for you!
Baldur’s Gate 3 challenges become harder as you progress in the middle of the first act. The early stages of Baldur’s Gate III can be completed easily, but the real test begins in the middle of every chapter and story. The legendary weapons and spells are your best equipment for these stories. Also, you can try using mods to exploit challenges and complete them easily.
Some use mods in the early game to progress easily, while others use mods in the last stages of Baldur’s Gate III to complete the game. Though mods are not recommended, it’s best used in the mid game challenges. This is where you will struggle to progress and choose options as well.
There are tons of mods to use in Baldur’s Gate III. Players primarily prefer to go with the Nexus Mods as they are reputed and used by fans all over the world. Mods not only enhance your stats, they also unlock new content as well. For instance, you can play upto 20 levels, unlock more than 500 spells and carry unlimited items as well. These are the major reasons to use mods in Baldur’s Gate 3. So, find out the best mid game mods to use right now.
Baldur’s Gate 3 Mid Game Mods!
While exploring new stories at the end of act one, you have to be tentative of elite monsters and bosses. To overcome these complicated challenges in Baldur’s Gate 3, you can use these mid game mods and progress to the final act faster. Here are the best mods to use,
- Empty Hand – Versatile Duelist – Bards and Fighters with Duelist Fighting Style will be able to use versatile weapons like Crossbows, Finesse and Longswords one-handed. These weapons don’t work on off-hand.
- Call Lightning (Enhanced) – The already existing call lightning spell gets boosted with enhanced stats. This spell’s radius will be doubled and damage will be x10 as well. Some NPCs will be able to use this spell and cast it during combat against your units.
- Summon Dame Aylin – Unlock a new ring and summon an NPC companion called Dame Aylin. You can control the NPC and utilize its skills. You can use this mod in the final chapters of act 3. Get the ring from Aaron in Druid Grove
- Karlach Another Style – You can change Karlach’s style and boost performance. The base stats will be increased for a while. Also, you will be able to select a new head and hairstyle. This mod is only exclusive to Karlach companion.
- Spells Enhanced Bane – The Bane spell will be boosted. The range will be at 9m and this will increase for every new level
- Fast XP – This is the best mod to level up faster in Baldur’s Gate III. Fast XP either allows you to scale up to level 6 in no time. Also, you have the option to get double xp in all three acts
- Highlight Everything – All interactables and hidden items will be revealed and shown.
- All Items – Unlock every item in every world. Break barrels, chests and more objects to run away with all free BG3 rewards
- More Hairs – While you toil hard to complete missions and chapters, you can try out on this accessory mod. Unlock different sets of hairstyles for your units in Baldur’s Gate 3 and customize them with your favorite cosmetics
- Ring of Minor Rituals – If you run out of wisdom and knowledge skills, then unlock this mod that unlocks a new ring to your inventory. You will also be able to speak with animals like beasts and owlbears. You can purchase the ring from any NPC for 2 gold in the Druid Grove. Complete a long rest and add the ring to your inventory
- Fighter Unleashed – No one fighters better like units from the Fighter class. This mod boosts the traits of fighter class and also adds new feats and playing style.
- Barbarian Unleashed – Unleash the raging skills of Barbarians with this mod. You can use this for both wild heart and berserker sub-classes. This mod also provides extra rage and athlete feats.
- Another Face of Shadowheart – Shadowheart’s skills will be doubled. More Half-Elves for Shadowheart companion can be unlocked with this mod.
There are all the best mid game mods for Baldur’s Gate 3. With these mods, reaching the second and final act becomes easier. Also, find out some tricks to farm gold easily.
Frequently Asked Question
Getting the best Baldur’s Gate 3 end is in your hands. The stories, companions and choices you make will reflect at the end of act 3. You can either get a good ending by sacrificing some companions or by doing some objectives. Else, you can proceed to get an evil or bad ending and dominate the world.
Wizards are your magical heroes. They have massive abilities and can deal colossal damage. The best thing about playing as a wizard in Baldur’s Gate 3 is you get access to all types of spells and scrolls. Wizard is an arcane magic and stun enemies with their crowd control and status ailment effects. You can pair wizards with cleric and druid.
For more related content check out our dedicated website Gamition.
More E-Sports news:
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Guide – 10 Tips from Early Access
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Barbarian Guide – Berserker vs Wildheart
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Companions Guide – How to Get?
Follow our dedicated E-Sports page for instant