Leveling up in Baldur’s Gate 3 not only enhances your skills, it also unlocks new rewards and races. Know the best ways to level up faster in BG 3 here.
Baldur’s Gate 3, the action RPG has so many things to explore. The battles are fast-paced and you must unlock all skills, weapons and equipment. To tackle enemy’s attacks and spells, you have to equip armor set pieces like Helms and more gear items. All these are your crucial equipment for battles. Leveling up in Baldur’s Gate 3 is never an easy task. Whichever class you play, going with the right skills and strategies will only take you forward.
There are only 12 levels in Baldur’s Gate III. It may seem easier, but progressing has always been a challenging task. Accumulating XP is the only way to level up in BG 3. Also, you can unlock new skills at every level. Here are some tips and tricks to level up faster in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Tricks to Level Up Fast in Baldur’s Gate 3!
Every level in BG 3 includes many side-quests, boss battles and small tasks. These grant XP and other in-game rewards. Here are some effective ways to level up in the game,
- Explore the vast world. BG3 is a survival RPG and here you have to explore more and more. You can claim unlimited XP by easily traveling across all locations. You find various hidden treasure chests. Also, you can loot these xp from bosses and mysterious creatures
- Play main quests and side quests. Baldur’s Gate 3 main story missions provide huge xp and you can also collect some side-quests from NPCs in different locations
- Defeat bosses and enemies. You can find bosses in all worlds and biomes. Be it Mindflayer enemy, or Githyanki mini-boss, you have to procure the best weapons and best them. You can collect XP rewards and other essential resources in the game as well
- You can farm more xp by defeating hostile mobs and elite enemies. Defeating these types of higher level enemies gets you more xp than usual. You can also farm gold by playing against these enemies
- The other best ways to farm more XP and level up faster in BG 3 are to explore, claim goodie packs and play events across Dungeons in the game
With more and more XP , you can level up in Baldur’s Gate 3. Also, leveling up your characters gets easier as well. Here’s how you can rank up your character levels in Baldur’s Gate III,
- Look for a white colored (+) icon on your in-game portal
- You can spot your character’s new levels, spells, hit points, skills, abilities and more. You can enhance them accordingly
- Finally, you can proceed to select the ‘Accept’ tab and complete the character level-up
- Whenever you level up your characters, their powers get upgraded and you have a greater chance of completing all 12 levels quickly.
As of now, you can complete 12 levels in this version of Baldur’s Gate 3. We have to wait and watch if there are more in-game levels in the following patch updates. There is a possibility that some more levels will get added in new content. However nothing is officially known yet from the team of Baldur’s Gate 3.
That’s everything you need to know about the best tips to level up faster in Baldur’s Gate 3. We will come back with more interesting updates soon.
Frequently Asked Question
No, it’s not available for Nintendo Switch currently. But you can play the game on PC and Consoles.
Leveling up in BG 3 is easy and difficult at the same time. It’s all about exploring and deploying the right strategies against enemies. All you need to do is to farm xp by exploring and playing quests. With these, you can level up easily.
For more related content check out our dedicated website Gamition.
More E-Sports news:
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Guide – 10 Tips from Early Access
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Barbarian Guide – Berserker vs Wildheart
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Companions Guide – How to Get?
Follow our dedicated E-Sports page for instant