Stuck at the Four Slots Puzzle in Resident Evil 4 Remake? Here is how you can solve it easily using our guide with some Tips and Tricks.
Resident Evil 4 remake is a survival horror game with third-person shooting mechanics. You have to play as Leone and kill Zombies with flashy weapons like the red line, Punisher Bolt thrower, and Riot gun.
Players will come across a wall with four slots in chapter 8 which is a person in the Resident Evil 4 remake. Players are required to solve this puzzle in order to progress through the game and this person is not that easy to solve as you will have to collect some key items before.
Thus here is a guide to help you solve for slot puzzle in RE 4 Remake.
How to Solve Four Slots Puzzle in Resident Evil 4 Remake
When the cut scene finishes in which Leon meets Ada in chapter 8 players will come across a wall that will have four slots in the same location where the interaction happened. One of these lots will be alright failed and players are required to find lithography stones to fill the other three slots. All three stones are located in the same room which you will have to find before you start solving the puzzle.
Lithographic stones have different locations in the standard difficulty after the game so here is a list of the locations with you will find these stones.
Lithographic stone in Hardcore difficulty
- The first lithographic stone can be found in the room as it’s placed in the open. Go near the fireplace in the room and here you will find the lithographic stone placed inside a pot in here to the fireplace.
- The second stone B is located in a hidden place and players will have to look for it carefully.
- Lithographic stones c could be found hidden behind us furniture covered with a cloth. You should be easily able to find it since there is only one place in the room where the furniture is covered with a cloth.
- The last stone that you have to find is also present in the open and is located near the entrance of the room
- Lithographic stone D could be found on a chair near the entrance of the room so you would be able to spot it easily.
Lithographic stone in standard difficulty
- The locations in this level are also similar to the hardcore difficulty locations
- Lithographic stone B is located inside the bookshelf or any other wall with four slots
- Lithographic stones C are located near the entrance of the room on top of a pile of stones.
- The final lithographic store is inside the glass cupboard which you will have to break to get the stone.
Now that you have all the stones you will have to place them in the four slots to solve the wall with four slots and you will have to match the symbols on the Lithographic stones with symbols that have been displayed on the trick door. You have to match these stones with the right picture, color, and shape outline.
Two of the symbols on the wall with four slots have the correct shape and shape, but not the picture, so you will have to figure out by eliminating the wrong ones.
Note that you can rotate each lithography stone to reveal another symbol. If you can’t match up with the symbols on the trick door here is a solution for you.
Remember to turn each stone to wheel another symbol if you don’t have the symbols mentioned above.
That’s it for the Resident Evil 4 Remake four-slot puzzle. You have to do this procedure to complete this person and progress in the storyline. Hope you are able to solve the person with our guide.
For more related content check out our dedicated website Gamition.
More E-Sports news:
- Destiny 2 Legendary Shards Farming Guide – Fastest Ways
- All Security Drone Locations in Destiny 2
- How to Beat Del Kong in One Piece Odyssey
Follow our dedicated E-Sports page for instant E-Sports news and updates