With our Honkai Star Rail guide, you can form the best build for Blade. Know the best skills and light cones for the five-star Wind elemental character here.
New events, quests, and characters are getting launched in the latest Honkai Star Rail patch update 1.1 and you will also be able to redeem free credits and stellar jade. Blade, the five-star Wind elemental character from the Destruction Path is the latest unit in the game. He’s a primary member of the Stellaron Hunters Faction. Blade is a majestic hero and can be the best option for some boss battles of Honkai Star Rail.
|Related – How to Take Photos in Honkai Star Rail?
Blade is a damage dealer and also has high health. His ATK and Def are not so great due to his extreme damage stats. Blade’s kit will gradually improve his other stats and you can equip all available skills to get the best build for the five-star character. To get the best Blade build in Honkai Star Rail, you have to focus on his Light Cones, Traces, and other abilities. Here’s everything that you should know about Blade and his build in our guide.
How to Get the Best Honkai Star Rail Blade Build ?
You have to focus on the best light cones and abilities for Blade. These will double his stats and make him an invincible unit. Again, you have to equip every skill and ability that blade gets access too. Here’s the best build for Blade in our guide.
Best Light Cones for Blade in Honkai Star Rail
Light cones are the best skills that will enhance every character’s skills in the game. They are hard to obtain and you have to toil hard in every planet to unlock all of these skills easily.
- Collapsing Sky – This will increase his basic ATK and Skill DMG by 20%. The stats keep getting better for all levels as well
- The Unreachable Side – This will increase his HP by 16% and ATK by 16%. Damage gets a boost of 30% while on a combat and follow-up attacks by 30%.
- Nowhere to Run– This increases his ATK by 24%. Also, once Blade defeats an enemy, they restore HP equal to 12% of their ATK.
- Something Irreplaceable – An excellent five-star light cone that increases ATK by 24%. Also, whenever Blade attacks an opponent, he can restore his HP and increase his DMG stats as well.
Best Relics for Blade in Honkai Star Rail
A couple of relic sets for Blade are here,
- Fleet of the Ageless – This will increase Blade’s Max HP by 12%. When his SPD reaches 120 or higher, all other allies’ ATK will also increase by 8%.
- Eagle of Twilight Line – Wind DMG gets increased by 10% and also after he uses his Ultimate skill, action is Advanced Forward by 25%
Best Skills, Abilities and Traces for Blade in Honkai Star Rail
Traces and Skills are powerful. They make Blade more stronger in battles,
- Shard Sword – You can deal 100% of Blade’s basic ATK as wind damage
- Hellscape – Use his hp to increase advance action immediately. Shard Sword will also turn as Forest of Sword for 3 turns
- Death Sentence – Use his basic ATK and HP to deal extra wind DMG. Hp also gets a boost as well every this skill gets activated
- Shuhu’s Gift – You gain Stack charge after receiving all incoming damage and attacks.
- Karma Wind – This skill will immediately attack any target. Also, once after entering battle, this will use 20% of Blade’s Max HP and deal 40% of Blade’s Max HP as wind DMG to all random enemies
- Endless Lifespan – You will gain extra HP once your health bar goes below 50%. You will also survive more time than usual
- Dead and Back Again – When Blade hits an enemy using Weakness Break, Forest of Swords, he will be able to restore HP by 10% of Max HP plus 80.
- Cyclone of Destruction – Wind DMG dealt by Talent’s follow-up attack will be increased by 15%.
Best Eidolons for Blade in Honkai Star Rail
Eidolons are rare in the game. Unlocking each eidolon in Honkai Star Rail is a daunting task for all players.
- E1 Rejected by Death, Infected With Life – Whenever Blade’s HP goes lower than 50% during a combat, Max HP is increased by 20%. Stacks will also be increased up to 2 times(2).
- E2 Missed Dreams and Countless Regrets – Whenever Forest of Swords is active, you can retrieve Blade’s HP and increase the following attack’s DMG by 15%. This effect stacks up to 3 time(s).
- E3 Smelting Steel and Milling Grains – Ultimate Lv. +2 up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Basic ATK Lvl +1, up to a maximum of Lvl 10.
- E4 Ultimate Sword, Hidden Hell – Use the ultimate skill. If his health is another 50, you can deal 100% of the HP caused by Ultimate to the enemy and adjacent targets as Additional Wind DMG.
- E5 Death Sentence, Facing Karma – Skill Lv, +2 up to a maximum of Lvl 15. Basic ATK Lv. +1, up to a maximum of Lvl 10.
- E6 Body and Soul – Whenever Blade is struck by a killer blow, his HP is reduced to 1 and his Talent is immediately instead of getting incapacitated. This effect can be triggered 1 time for every 3 turn(s) as well.
These are the best skills, abilities, and light cones for the five-star unit, Blade, in Honkai Star Rail. All these will get you the best build as well. We will come back with more interesting updates soon. Check out the gameplay glimpse of the five-star Wind elemental character, Blade, in the game here.
For more related content check out our dedicated website Gamition.
More E-Sports news:
- Honkai Star Rail vs Genshin Impact- Which is the Best Game?
- Honkai Star Rail Sampo Build and Skills
- Honkai Star Rail Luka Build and Skills
Follow our dedicated E-Sports page for instant