Here are all the Blue Medallion Locations in Resident Evil 4 Remake. Find all of them easily using our guide!
The Resident Evil 4 remake blue medallion locations are not very hard to find if you know where you have to look exactly. There are plenty of RE4 collectibles spread across the whole game with 6 sets of blue medallions to find in specific areas. You can find precise locations on the map by finding the blue note request nearby that doesn’t necessarily much.
No need to worry as we will help you find all the locations of blue medallions in the Resident Evil 4 remake. You can get a lot of Spines to trade with the merchant for better rewards.
All Blue Medallion Locations in Resident Evil 4 Remake
Here is a list f all the Blue Medallion locations in Resident Evil 4 remake.
- The 1st blue medallion location is located on the North corner of the small shack that has a typewriter inside.
- The 2nd location of the blue medallion is present inside the stable from which you can get an angle on this location by looking through a window from the southwest.
- The 3rd one is up in the rafters of the small storage shed in the Western part of the farm.
- The 4th one is in the top window of the barn. You can shoot this one by climbing the ladder to reach the top of the barn.
- The 5th blue Meddalion location is hanging under the windmill balcony. You will have to head inside the windmill climb up the ladder and walk along the balcony and then drop down to get a clear shot of this medallion.
The Resident Evil 4 blue Medillions on the farm can be found after you complete the Resident Evil for Village encounter. You won’t yet have the note that would hint you where to find all the locations at this point Show me sure that you collect the blue note on the North gate wall before you leave the area.
After destroying all the Resident Evil for blue medallions You would have completed the blue note challenge and will be required to collect your spinels from the merchant. You will find this merchant after you progress beyond the farm and start Chapter 2. While you are waiting in the farm remember to note that 1 of the Resident Evil shines can be found here and this can be unlocked later after you’ve got the correct key as you progress through the game.
All Resident Evil 4 Blue Medallions request locations
There are 6 medallion request locations for hunting blue note challenges in Resident Evil 4. Each of these would ask you to destroy 5 or 6 blue meridians hanging around a specific area.
So let’s have a look at all of these request locations.
- Destroy five Blue Medallions at the Farm – found in Chapter 1
- Destroy five Blue Medallions at the Quarry and Fish Farm – found in Chapter 3
- Destroy six Blue Medallions at the Castle Gate – found in Chapter 7
- Destroy six Blue Medallions at the Grand Hall – found in Chapter 9
- Destroy five Resident Evil 4 Cargo Depot Blue Medallion – found in Chapter 14
- Destroy five Resident Evil 4 Cliffside Rions Bue Medallions – found in Chapter 15
After completing a challenge you would be immediately heading to the next nearest merchant to cash in the blue note and get your spinels. These were all the Blue Medallions locations in Resident Evil 4 Remake. We hope that now you can find them all and destroy them.
For more related content check out our dedicated website Gamition.
More E-Sports news:
- Landing Platform Locations in Hogwarts Legacy
- Diablo 4 Multiplayer Guide – Tips and Tricks to Play with Friends
- How to beat Apopalypse in BTD6 – Strategy, tips, and Tricks
Follow our dedicated E-Sports page for instant E-Sports news and updates