Have you heard about the Fortnite Postparty app? This article will tell you everything about it so that you can use it easily.
Epic Games, the developer of the popular title Fortnite, recently launched a clip-sharing app called Postparty. The app is designed to address the need of gamers. This is done so that they can easily share their gameplay clips with their friends on social media. With Postparty, Epic gamers can now quickly and easily share clips from their games with their friends.
This will allow them to showcase their gaming skills and show off their favorite in-game moments. The app is available on iOS and Android devices, and it allows gamers to share their clips with just a few taps of their fingers. Postparty is a great way for Epic Games players to show off their gaming prowess and share their best gaming experiences with their friends. Here is everything you need to know about Fortnite Postparty.
Epic Games has recently released a new app called Postparty, which allows Fortnite players to easily share clips of their gameplay from Xbox, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, and PC. The app is also available for Rocket League, but only supports sharing from Xbox and PlayStation at the moment, with support for PC and Switch coming soon.
Fortnite Postparty offers an easy and unified way for players to capture their gameplay and share it with their friends. When a player kills an enemy in Fortnite, they will be prompted to download the Postparty app and link their account. The player will also get a reward with a special in-game Fortnite spray and wrap. Once a clip has been captured, it will be automatically sent to the Fortnite Postparty clip library, where it can be trimmed, edited, and shared on social media. This app provides a great way for Fortnite players to easily share their best gaming moments with friends.
How to get Post That! Wrap and Postparty Confetti Spray rewards
To get the Post That! Wrap and Postparty Confetti Spray rewards, you can follow these steps:
- Download the Postparty app on your mobile device from Google Play Store, Apple App Store, or Epic Games App.
- Sign up with your Epic Games account and launch Fortnite on the platform of your choice (PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, or PC).
- Press the “Options” button on PlayStation controllers, the “Menu” button on Xbox controllers, the “+” button on Nintendo Switch controllers, or the “Esc” key on the keyboard to capture the last 30 seconds of your Fortnite gameplay (this clip will not include player voice or text chat).
- Go to Postparty’s library and edit the clip as you desire.
- Share the clip on social media and launch Fortnite again if you have exited it to collect your rewards.
If you play Rocket League, you can also collect the free “Postpartier” Player Title for sharing your gameplay clip.
For more related content check out our dedicated website Gamition.
More E-Sports news:
- Pokemon GO Hisuian Braviary Raid – Best Counters, Movesets, and more
- All Daedalian Key Locations in Hogwarts Legacy
- How to Complete Daka Tuss Shrine in Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Follow our dedicated E-Sports page for instant E-Sports news and updates