Check our guide to know everything about Fortnite item shop and V-bucks. Also, know the best tips to increase V-bucks in the game.
Fortnite is an incredible battle royale game where you fight against random enemies on a remote island and complete quests. A multiplayer action-adventure game where you can explore beautiful locations in different biomes with your friends. In Fortnite, you have to complete quests and level up the battle pass to unlock all cosmetics and rewards. You will be able to unlock a new battle pass whenever a new Fortnite season commences. The battle pass will be key to your progress in the game.
To purchase a battle pass, you have to spend some Fortnite V-bucks, the primary in-game currency. V-bucks the currency is also used for other various purchases as well on the game’s item shop. Right from skins to cosmetics to weapons, you can purchase everything using Fortnite v-bucks. Itemshop in Fortnite is only used for the purchase of cosmetics and accessories as it doesn’t provide any skills or stats to your players.
You get only limited V-bucks in Fortnite and this can be tricky as you have to use it wisely. There are many essential items in the Fortnite itemshop and you can use them for completing some quests as well. Here’s all about the Fortnite item shop guide and how you can maximize your V-bucks and use them effectively.
Fortnite Item Shop and V-bucks Guide!
Use V-bucks to only purchase valuable and your favorite items from the item shop. You can purchase Skins, Outfits, Cosmetics, Gliders, Harvesting Tools, Dancing Emotes, and more. These are the basic uses of Fortnite v-bucks. You also need to use the currency to purchase the mandatory Seasonal battle passes as well.
You can simply purchase any of your favorite Fortnite accessories from the item shop and customize them as well. You can choose selectable styles and equip new outfits as well.
Earning V-bucks in Fortnite will be a challenging task and you have to use it wisely to save some. The best ways to accumulate more Fortnite v-bucks are,
- Complete daily and weekly Fortnite quests
- Complete all regular challenges and campaign story missions
- Level up battle pass pages using xp rewards that you gain by playing weekly challenges
- Purchase battle pass and regular passes
- Spend and redeem unlimited Fortnite v-bucks
- Complete events and take part in Fortnite competitive game mode tournaments to get more v-bucks and other resources and exclusive rewards as well
- You can also use free Fortnite codes and help your friends and other random NPCs defend their outposts and based to get more v-bucks regularly
There are the easiest ways to earn V-bucks and playing Fortnite Save the World Campaign is another option to accumulate free currency.
That’s everything you need to know about using the Fortnite item shop and ways to maximize V-bucks. We will come back with more Fortnite updates and guides soon.
For more related content check out our dedicated website Gamition.
More E-Sports news:
- Ezetta Prophecy Beginner’s Guide and Tips
- Fortnite Fmod Explained – Best Tips and Tricks to Play!
- Best Clash of Clans Town Hall 7 Defense Bases in 2023!
Follow our dedicated E-Sports page for instant