Struggling to overcome the cold weather in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom? These Tears of the Kingdom Cold-Resistant cooking recipes and armor sets ensure you stay warm throughout the game.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom is a breathtaking adventure. Link, the primary character of the game, has to overcome every constraint and complete challenges as well. There are several features and aspects in the game that you have to tackle to stay safe and survive against enemies in the open world of Hyrule. Overcoming the Cold temperature and locations is a daunting task for Link. Cold weather makes Link vulnerable and he will also lose health, energy, stamina, and it will be hard to overcome these situations as well.
There are many cold and snowy locations across Hyrule. You have to find ways to make Link stay warm. Staying warm is essential especially during side quests and shrines. There are plenty of options to remain warm in the game. The best ones are to cook cold-resistant recipes and use cold-resistant armor sets as well. Check out the best ingredients, recipes, and armor for cold resistance in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Cold-Resistant Cooking Recipes in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
There are hundreds of cooking recipes in Zelda Totk. All are essential to overcome the cold and hot temperature across Hyrule regions. Many players have been struggling to withstand the cold climatic conditions in Zelda Totk, this can be solved by crafting the right cold resistant recipes. Here are some Cold-Resistant recipes that will help you overcome cold temperature. These dishes also grant various cold-resistant effects to Link. Every recipe can be found in shops and random locations as well.
- Spicy Seafood Paella – Hylian Rice, Rock Salt, Porgy, Goat Butter
- Sizzlefin Trout – You can get this in Eldin Canyon and Eldin Mountains. Get to Coral Reef, Zora’s Domain from the shopkeeper, Cleff for 24 rupees.
- Spicy Simmered Fruit – Spicy Pepper, Apple, Goat Butter
- Sunshrooms – This can be purchased from The Slippery Falcon in Rito Village, and Ardin in Gerudo Town for 16 Rupees. You can also find these near trees of Eldin Canyon and Gerudo Highlands as well.
- Spicy Salt-Grilled Meat – Meat, Rock Salt, Spicy Pepper, Raw Whole Bird
- Warm Safflina – You can get this for 3 rupees Gerudo Desert and
- Warm Darner – Akkala Highlands, Hyrule Fields
- Spicy Veggie Rice Balls – Blue Nightshade, Hyrule Herb, Hylian Rice
- Spicy Sauteed Peppers – Spicy Pepper x5
- Spicy Mushroom Skewer – x4 Mushrooms
- Spicy Steamed Mushrooms – Spicy Pepper, Sunshroom, Hylian Herb
These are the best cooking recipes to overcome cold weather in Tears of the Kingdom. You can also go with some Elixir recipes that require some monster parts and critters as well. Elixir recipes equally grant more buffs and stats just like cold cooking recipes. Also, there are Armor sets to tackle the cold weather as well. Here are the best armor equipment to manage cold temperature in Zelda Totk,
- Snowquill Tunic, Trousers, and Headdress
- Warm Doublet
- Ruby Circlet
- Archaic Warm Greaves
All these armor sets and pieces will be available across various locations of Hyrule. These will give some cold resistance effects. With this equipment, you can manage cold temperatures in and around the Hyrule regions of the game.
That’s everything you need to know about The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Cold-Resistant cooking recipes and armor sets from our guide. We will come back with more Totk updates and guides soon.
For more related content check out our dedicated website Gamition.
More E-Sports news:
- Best BattleBit Remastered Classes to Use
- Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity Tier List
- All Zelda Totk Stable Locations
Follow our dedicated E-Sports page for instant