Five new Fortnite Augments have been added in the latest update. What are they and what are the benefits? Learn everything in this article.
Epic Games has released the latest update to Fortnite Chapter 4. The update, version 23.20, brings a variety of new features to the Battle Royale. Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 has already introduced many new changes, such as Reality Augments – enhancement perks players can gain during a single match.
This new update adds an additional five augments to the game, including one that gives players a map to treasure with valuable loot. The followings are the updates and changes in this latest patch. Let’s learn more about the new Fortnite augments and see what are their benefits.
New Fortnite Augments
Fortnite 23.20 introduces five new Reality Augments to add an extra layer of strategy and excitement to the game. These Augments are designed to enhance players’ abilities and give them new ways to outplay their opponents. The five new Reality Augments that have been introduced for players to use are:
- Peely’s Plunder – A treasure map that guides players to buried treasure.
- Shotgun Striker – Players will gain Siphon when they hit opponents with a Shotgun.
- Rarity Check – Players will gain Siphon when they eliminate enemies using Common or Uncommon weapons.
- Zero Chance – Players will temporarily gain the ability to dash using the Zero Point when they break an enemy’s shield.
- Danger Hero – Players will briefly regenerate health and gain increased movement speed when their own shield breaks.
The Falcon Scout is the newest addition to the Island, it allows players to scout, gather distant items and more! To learn more about the usage of Falcon Scout, check out our guide page that provides a detailed explanation of this new tactical item.
Several bugs have been resolved in Fortnite 23.20.
- The Deku Smash feature has been re-enabled in Battle Royale/Zero Build after it was temporarily disabled due to a technical issue.
- Players will no longer experience unexpected movement while climbing or mantling.
- An issue that prevented players from sprinting during matches has been resolved.
- Players will be able to unlock Reality Augments from teammates again.
- Players will now be able to consistently damage objects using their Pickaxe.
- Players will now be able to select Reality Augments while riding on a Dirt Bike.
- Players will be able to use the Guardian Shield while on the back of an OG Bear pick-up truck or a Dirt Bike.
For more related content check out our dedicated website Gamition.
More E-Sports news:
- How to beat Arven in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
- Genshin Impact Electro Regisvine Guide – Attack Pattern, Best Teams, and more
- Epistory Typing Chronicles Guide – 10 Tips and Tricks You Should Know
Follow our dedicated E-Sports page for instant E-Sports news and updates