The Undertaker introduced Pitbull at the 2021 Riyadh Season festival
WWE legend The Undertaker was recently seen on stage at the Riyad Season festival’s launch concert and introduced musical artist Pitbull. There have been speculations about the Dead Man making an appearance at the Crown Jewel PPV.
His appearance at the concert which is being held in the same arena where the Crown Jewel PPV is scheduled to happen has certainly added fuel to the rumors. Take a look at the photos and tweets from the Undertakers appearance:
The fans would certainly have not seen this coming, but can most definitely get their hopes up of seeing the Dead Man make an appearance on the Crown Jewel PPV.
Crown Jewel match card
The Crown Jewel 2021 has arguably the best card of the year so far. With multiple titles on the line and matches with special stipulations WWE has done it’s best to give fans an event they won’t forget.
All the biggest stars in the company will be in action at the event. Moreover, the possibility of the Undertaker making an appearance has also risen. Take a look at the full match card from the event:
- Universal Championship: Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar
- WWE Championship: Big E vs Drew McIntyre
- No Holds Barred match: Goldberg vs Bobby Lashley
- Hell in a Cell match: Edge vs Seth Rollins
- SmackDown Women’s Championship: Becky Lynch vs Sasha Banks vs Bianca Belair
- Raw Tag Team Championship match Randy Orton and Riddle vs AJ Styles and Omos
- King of the Ring finals: Xavier Woods vs Fin Balor
- Queen of the Ring finals: Zelina Vega vs Doudrop
- Mansoor vs Mustafa Ali
More WWE news
- What happened to Sasha Banks as she missed SummerSlam 2021
- Bayley joins Team John Cena after controversial Roman Reigns comments
- Baron Corbin shares plans after stealing Money in the Bank briefcase from Big E