Roman Reigns has heavy odds against Balor for Extreme Rules 2021
WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns is the biggest favorite at -1000 against Finn Balor at +500.
Reigns are definitely the favorite, but Balor will become strong at it. If Tribal Chief defeated Balor at Extreme Rules, he would compete against Brock Lesnar at Crown Jewel next month.
The Bulldog has been on an undefeated streak since his comeback to WWE after battling against Leukaemia, but on the other hand, Demon Balor has also been undefeated so far. This is going to be a fierce competition.
Extreme Rules is geared up with the odds and ready to get underway on Sunday
The Next big match-up, which is close to the Reigns one, is the battle of Raw Women’s Champion between Charlotte Flair and Alexa Bliss.
The odds for the title match between these two is Champion Charlotte at -200 and Alexa Bliss at (+150).
All Extreme Rules match odds:
- Becky Lynch (c) -400 vs. Bianca Belair +250 for the WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship.
- Charlotte (c) -200 vs. Alexa Bliss +150 (WWE RAW Women’s Championship)
- Damian Priest (c) -275 vs. Sheamus +230 vs. Jeff Hardy +500 (WWE US Championship)
- The Usos (c) -250 vs. The Street Profits +170 (WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship)
- Liv Morgan -400 vs. Carmella +250.
WWE Extreme Rules will be at Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio. All the matches will be relatively an even match-up.
More WWE news
- What happened to Sasha Banks as she missed SummerSlam 2021
- Bayley joins Team John Cena after controversial Roman Reigns comments
- Baron Corbin shares plans after stealing Money in the Bank briefcase from Big E