Adult star Kendra Lust calls for the removal of an MMA judge following UFC San Antonio


Adult star Kendra Lust calls for the removal of an MMA judge following UFC San Antonio

On Saturday, Maycee Barber won her fourth consecutive match, but the Texas crowd wasn’t happy with the results because of the scores on two judges’ scorecards. At UFC San Antonio, Barber competed against Andrea Lee in a flyweight main event. After 15 minutes of intense competition, a split decision was awarded in favour of “The Future.”

Judge Chris Lee had it for Lee with a score of 29-28, but Frank Collazo, the referee from an extremely contentious bout that took place on Friday night at Fury FC 79, had it the other way with a score of 29-28, and Dan Miragliotta awarded all three rounds to Barber.

Barber was victorious by decision for the fourth time in a row, despite the fact that the scorecards were contentious in an unexpected way.

Reacting to the judge’s scoring, adult star Kendra Lust wrote:

“Wow can’t believe he was there .. i tweeted he should be put in jail .. then to find out he is working like nothing ever happened.”

Frank Collazo’s controversial refereeing at Fury FC 76

The flyweight duel between Edgar Chairez and Gianni Vazquez was the main event of Fury FC 76. Chairez, a veteran of the DWCS, won a solid match to extend his record to 9-4, but the spotlight was on referee Frank Collazo.

At the 3:34 mark of the fourth round of their main event fight, Vasquez seemed to pass out from a triangle choke. The referee foolishly let Chairez continue getting choked for a full 20 seconds before stopping the fight and awarded him the victory. Commentators and those at ringside kept shouting “he’s out!!” as though the referee needed to be told, but he disregarded them.

The frightening fact that the battle continued after Chairez switched to an armbar and the referee bizarrely let him apply it to an obviously incapacitated opponent. 
As Vasquez slowly recovered consciousness, he appeared to have tapped with his leg as well, but the referee still allowed the fight to continue. A few seconds later, Vasquez taps with his arm again, and the referee finally steps in to end the fight.

In a nutshell, referee Frank Collazo allowed a fighter who was visibly unconscious to be strangled for 20 seconds, then let another 20 seconds pass while the same unconscious guy was wounded by an armbar.

More MMA news

Follow our dedicated MMA page for instant MMA news and update