UFC 267: Take a look at the results, winners and ones who received bonuses
The UFC returned to fight island Abu Dhabi with a special event in store. The UFC 267 was a stacked card and certainly lived up to it’s hype. The card was built around the clash for the light heavyweight gold between the champion Jan Blachowicz and Glover Teixeira.
Petr Yan and Cory Sandhagen also squared off for the Interim bantamweight title. Apart from this many great fighters like Dan Hooker, Khamzat Chimaev and several others were also featured on the card. The card had 14 fights in total which were split up in two sub-cards, the prelims and the main card. With that being said let’s have a look at the results and bonus winners from the UFC 267.
UFC 267 Winners
- Tagir Ulanbekov defeated Allan Nascimento by split decision
- Andre Petroski defeated Hu Yaozong by submission (arm-triangle choke)
- Lerone Murphy defeated Makwan Amirkhani by knockout (knee)
- Michal Oleksiejczuk defeated Shamil Gamzatov by TKO (punches)
- Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos defeated Benoit Saint-Denis by unanimous decision
- Albert Duraev defeated Roman Kopylov by unanimous decision
- Zubaira Tukhugov defeated Ricardo Ramos by unanimous decision
- Amanda Ribas defeated Virna Jandiroba by unanimous decision
- Magomed Ankalaev defeated Volkan Oezdemir by unanimous decision
- Khamzat Chimaev defeated Li Jingliang by submission (rear-naked choke)
- Alexander Volkov defeated Marcin Tybura by unanimous decision
- Islam Makhachev defeated Dan Hooker by submission (kimura)
- Petr Yan defeated Cory Sandhagen by unanimous decision
- Glover Teixeira defeated Jan Blachowicz by submission (rear-naked choke)
UFC 267 Bonus Winners
The UFC took the usual route of handing over the fight of the night bonus and two performance of the night bonuses each worth $50,000 each to four fighters. The fights posed a great dilemma in selecting the bonus winners as the event had some great fights.
The fight of the night went to the co-main clash between Petr Yan and Cory Sandhagen. The fight was explosive from start to finish and Yan started the fight rather slower than that of his opponent. Slowly, Yan started to establish his authority in the fight and eventually won the fight 49-46 on all three score cards.
The first performance of the night bonus went to Khamzat Chimaev who has been on a steam roll ever since joining the UFC. He certainly did not disappoint this time around as well as he went on to submit his opponent Li Jingliang in the first round. Chimaev did not let Jingliang land even a single strike on him while the fight lasted.
The second performance of the night went to Glover Teixeira who upset the odds to become the light heavyweight champion as he beat Jan Blachowicz. Teixeira was highly dominating in the first round and event though he faced certain challenges in the second round he managed to have the champion in a rear naked choke which resulted in Blachowicz tapping.
More UFC news
- Conor McGregor calls Khabib Nurmagomedov “homophobic” in crazy deleted rant
- Kamaru Usman open to Middleweight move after UFC 261 but on one condition
- Jiri Prochazka says Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor and others inspired him
Follow our dedicated UFC page for instant UFC news and updates