Match preview: Brooklyn Nets vs Houston Rockets
Brooklyn Nets need to get results in their favor and this is just the right opportunity for them ahead of the playoffs as they will be up against a Houston team who is tanking to get a better draft pick to build around their sensational young players like Jalen Green. Alperen Sengun and Kevin Porter Jr.
KD and co. will look to get their groove back to qualify for the playoffs through the play-in tournament which is their biggest hurdle as of now.
The current record of both the teams:
- The Brooklyn Nets are currently having a record of 40-38 and are the 10th seed in the East
- The Houston Rockets are currently having a record of 20-59 and are the 14th seed in the West
- Ben Simmons – Back
- Joe Harris – Ankle
- Goran Dragic – Covid
- John Wall – Shutdown for the season
- Christian Wood – Shutdown for the season
- Denis Schroder – Shutdown for the season
- Eric Gordon – Shutdown for the season
Players to watch out for in Brooklyn Nets vs Houston Rockets
- Kevin Durant – Nets
He is going to have a field day against this young Rockets team who just cannot stop him as KD will look to lead his team to a much-needed win against the struggling Rockets.
- Jalen Green – Rockets
After having a very tough start to his NBA career, Jalen has been absolutely unstoppable recently and will look to continue his good run of form against this struggling Nets defense.
Match Prediction & Telecast Details:
The Brooklyn Nets will be the heavy favorites to win this game and they should be able to win this game because they have a very superior team to the Rockets.
- Brooklyn Nets to win the game.
You can watch the game via NBA LEAGUE PASS.