In our guide, you can find out the best options to unlock the new Kinetic Boomerang weapon in Fortnite Wilds.
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3 has gone live. This new season is named “Fortnite Wilds”. Epic Games has added new features, content, weapons, and more. There are also plenty of collaborations on cards that will take place in the upcoming days. Fortnite’s new wild-themed map allows players to explore a vast location. You can find more Jungle-themed locations in this chapter of the game.
There are also a plenty of weapons in the new edition. Kinetic Boomerang is a new weapon. This throwable weapon works well in short range and explodes nearby enemies. There have been lots of Kinetic weapons in Fortnite and this Boomerang is a new one in the list. It can be obtained in a couple of ways as well. Here’s all you need to know about the Fortnite Kinetic Boomerang weapon and ways to obtain it in our latest guide.
|Related – How to get Kinetic Blade in Fortnite|
Steps to Obtain Kinetic Boomerang in Fortnite
Fortnite Wilds season has some incredible content and features. Right now, there are plenty of quests and the Kinetic Boomerang weapon has also been unvaulted as well. There are a couple of options to obtain this new Kinetic weapon in Fortnite Wilds. Here’s how you can get one,
- You can unlock the Kinetic Boomerang weapon from chests, ground loot, or even on floors. You can explore random locations on the map and get it easily. Take a weapon and defeat opponents who come your way
- You can acquire the weapon from Guardian Amara NPC. He’s located at Brutal Bastion and you can spend 250 Gold Bars to purchase the same
- The other option is to get the weapon by interacting with Pedestals on random locations of the map.
- You can find the weapon in Boomerang Lands and Shady Stilts. The weapon also spawns at Rumble Ruins, Lonely Labs, Slappy Shores, and Creepy Compound.
These are the best ways to acquire the new Kinetic Boomerang weapon in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3. There will also be a new exclusive quest for the Kinetic Boomerang weapon. Here is what you can do with this amazing weapon and its uses.
- Uses of Kinetic Boomerang – You can deal 60 damage to enemies and 100 to vehicles and structures. The weapon recharges itself in 20-30 seconds. This is a throwable weapon and it returns back to you after dealing damage. Overall, this new Kinetic weapon has some excellent damage stats and you can use it for every quest
That’s everything you need to know about the Kinetic Boomerang Fortnite weapon and ways to obtain it. You can complete all new weekly quests and challenges and unlock some exciting rewards. We will come back with more Fortnite updates and guides soon. Check out the new Fortnite Wilds trailer here, if you haven’t already,
For more related content check out our dedicated website Gamition.
More E-Sports news:
- How to use the Archer Queen in Clash of Clans – Tips and Tricks
- Top 10 Games to Play If you like Getting Over It
- Lies of P Release Date, Gameplay, Trailers, and More
Follow our dedicated E-Sports page for instant