In this guide, we will tell you how to solve the Genshin Impact Broken Isle Puzzle. Read till the end to know the rewards.
A special puzzle can be found on Broken Isle in Genshin Impact’s Golden Apple Archipelago. The Golden Apple Archipelago will be unavailable after August 20, according to an in-game countdown. Therefore, make sure to finish your world quests and get your rewards prior to that.
The new future boss platform in the central part of the map can only be accessed by playing through the main story quests associated with the Golden Apple Archipelago. So, do that first. Now, in this guide, we will tell you how to solve the Genshin Impact Broken Isle Puzzle along with the rewards you will get.
Genshin Impact Broken Isle Puzzle
As a first step, equip your Wind-Blessed Harpastum gadget from your bag. After equipping it, teleport to the Broken Isle waypoint and head west. You will encounter a painting on a stone, which will need to be destroyed with the gadget. In the next step, activate your Wind-Blessed Harpastum device. Press Z to activate and E to release the bomb. It might seem confusing at first but you will understand it once you use it. So, keep trying and get used to it.
Now, you will have to take a photo. When you enter the cave, you will see a painting on the wall. Take a picture of the painting in photo mode by walking up to it and observing it. In this image, you can see the water levels of five different ponds: Northwest Pond, West Pond, Center Pond, East Pond, and Northeast Pond. You must interact with different objects in order to adjust the water levels accordingly.
How to adjust the water level of ponds
- Northeast Pond: You can fill this pond with water by smashing the breakable rock formation above it. Its top is higher up on the cliff so use a claymore to smash it.
- East Pond: Half of the east pond should be filled.
- West Pond: Fill the west pond completely. There is a possibility that it is already filled so you do not have to do anything.
- Center Pond: Half of the east pond should be filled.
- Northeast Pond: Look for some breakable rocks at the location of the northeast pond, and use them to block the water flow. If the rocks are blocking the flow, you can remove them and the pond will fill.
You will find five pillars and stones north of the Broken Isle teleport waypoint. The Broken Isle puzzle solution for the pillars is to step on the stones as follows:
Genshin Impact Broken Isle Puzzle Rewards
- Luxurious Chest x 2
- Exquisite Chest x 1
For more related content check out our dedicated website Gamition.
More E-Sports news:
- How to beat General Starscourge Radahn in Elden Ring
- Escape Academy Guide – 10 Tips and Tricks for Beginners
- Diablo Immortal Season 2 Update – Battlepass, Raid Boss, Balance Changes, and more
Follow our dedicated E-Sports page for instant E-Sports news and updates