We finally have the new Apex Legends 1.81 update with some nice fixes to the game. The developers have fixed many of the server issues faced by the community.
The Apex Legends 1.81 update is currently being rolled out on all the platforms. You can expect to get it soon. After the last update, players began to notice some severe server issues. This new update aims to fix those issues and bring them back to normal. They also fixed the issues relating to teleporting, packet loss and lag in a server-side update. Here are the bug fixes in Apex Legends 1.81 update.
- Fixed a crashing error sometimes caused by equipping animated banner poses
- Fixed an error with using a Crafting replicator (“PopLockFOV called more often than PushLockFOV”
- Fixed being unable to hold to swap from an equipped Red Evo armour to a Gold Armor, if Red Evo armour had more health
- Fixed an exploit that allowed Pathfinder to melee far faster than intended
- Fixed Pathfinder Emote “Old Bot, New Trick” using the wrong icon
- Switch: Fixed “Press Left Stick to toggle Zoom” message displaying in the middle of weapon sight
- Fixed Bangalore’s “Solar Soldier” skin obscuring the screen while ADSing while holding down her tactical ability
- Misc stability fixes, including fixing some errors that can cause disconnections
- Fixed being able to regenerate ammo for Sheila by meleeing
- Fixed players being able to reduce Sheila’s bullet spread by crouching
- Added transition animations for Rampart’s heirloom when the weapon is inspected while Rampart is running
- Stability fixes
- Fixed players not receiving updated lobby settings when finishing a previous Private Match
- Fixed an error in Arenas that occurred when attempting to open the map
- Fixed players not showing up correctly in pre-match Team UI
The recent update was a result of severe backlash from the Apex Legends community. The server sided issues like teleporting, packet loss and lag made the game unplayable. The new update will optimize the game performance and give you a better gaming experience. This is a swift response from the developers of the game, Respawn Entertainment. Due to these issues, the first ranked split of Season 10 was extended by 1 week.
More E-Sports news:
- Ultimate or Standard – Which FIFA 22 edition should you buy?
- Dragon Quest Tact – Tier list and Monster list 2021
- Top 10 fighting Mobile Games in Android and iOS
Follow our dedicated E-Sports page for instant E-Sports news and updates