One reliable way to keep players on your website betting continuously on various games is to provide them with informative and engaging information. But how exactly do you achieve that? Well, this is where sports widgets come into play.
But what are sports widgets, you may ask. Well, stay put because, in the next parts of the article, we will not only discuss what sports widgets are but also look at their roles in increasing the success rate of your online sports business.
Sports Widgets Explained
The most traditional form of betting is placing a wager before the game commences. It is safe to say that placing a wager is still the go-to technique for many bettors today. To inspire bettors who visit your sports website to place more bets, look no further than sports widgets.
Widgets, such as Feedconstruct’s sports data widgets, provide the most relevant data there is. By so doing, it helps players on your site make the right decision when betting. You see, today’s bettors want more. Before placing a wager, they want to have as much information as possible to increase their odds of winning.
And this is where sports widgets come in handy. Needless to say, sports widgets should be a frontier for you if you want to add value to your website and keep players coming back.
Types of Sports Widgets
To know sports widgets even better and the roles they play in business success, we have classified them into various types. These include:
- Head-to-head (H2H): This type of sports widget compares how two teams perform against each. It looks at past matches and uses them to predict the outcome of a result. Players rely on this kind of data to determine which team is likely to win.
- Daily Matches: This sports widget provides bettors with live as well as upcoming matches. But it does not stop there; it provides the results too. Bettors do not like to stay in the dark. Therefore, with such sports widgets as daily matches, they will know exactly what matches to focus on and place bets on.
- Stats: This sports widget shows the event of the match. For instance, if it is a soccer match, some of the stats you are likely to come across are the goals scored, possession, passes, chances created, and even yellow/red cards. Players sometimes rely on stats to determine which team is likely to come out with a win.
- Timeline: It follows the progress of a match. With it, bettors can know how many minutes have been played so far or how many minutes are remaining before the match ends. The timeline sports widget also delivers key events, thereby, making it easier for bettors to make informed decisions.
- Line Ups: It shows the starting lineup, thereby, helping bettors know which team has a higher chance of winning the match. It also displays the game’s substitutions. Bettors can use this information to determine whether the substitutions made are likely to win the match.
If you want to increase the chances of your sports website becoming successful, it is recommended that you adopt as many types of sports widgets as possible. That is because bettors tend to use all of them to make a decision and increase their winning rate.
The Role of Sports Widgets in Business Success
Up to this point, you now know what sports widgets are. You also know that there are different types of sports widgets and each of them has a specific purpose. Now, it is time to look at the roles of sports widgets in general.
1. Offer the Most Relevant Data
Bettors want to have the most relevant data when betting, and that is exactly what sports widgets provide. Of course, they do this by displaying line-ups, stats, and even H2H information.
2. They Provide Standings
By providing you with standings, sports widgets let you know which team has been doing well over the season. This helps you determine where and to place your bet on your favorite sport.
3. Sports Widgets Give Hints
This is one of the main reasons why your business should consider adding sports widgets to its platform. Players can use the data that sports widgets provide to have a hint on which team to place a bet on.
For example, if H2H shows that team A has had more wins than team B in the recent past, then this might mean that team A is likely to win the next match. Bettors can, therefore, place bets on team A to win.
The Bottom Line
If you want to increase the level of engagement on your sports website, look no further than sports widgets. They provide extremely useful data that bettors rely on when placing a wager. Furthermore, sports widgets are reliable and integrate effortlessly with most websites.
Therefore, betting operators and other sports-related businesses cannot afford to overlook the role of sports widgets. That is because sports widgets provide bettors with the data they need to increase their chances of winning. This, in turn, makes them prefer your website to others.