Here’s is everything you need to know about the most followed and popular Tennis stars on Instagram
Tennis is one of the most followed sports across the globe and it is no surprise that Tennis players are some of the most highest followed athletes on social media. Top tennis stars have several lucrative endorsement deals and sponsorships in their pocket along with a huge fan base across the globe. Let us take a look at the top 10 Tennis stars with the most number of followers on Instagram.
10. Simona Halep – The Romanian tennis star has more than 1.7 million followers on Instagram. She is a former World No.1 and a two-time Grand Slam Champion. Halep enjoys celebrity status in Europe and is one of the most liked tennis players across the world.
9. Stefanos Tsitsipas – Tsitsipas is a kind of a youth icon and has more than 1.7 million followers on Instagram. The Greek superstar is loved both for his dashing looks and his incredible skillset on the Tennis court. Tsitsipas is currently ranked World No.3 in ATP men’s singles.
8. Alexander Zverev – Zverev has more than 1.8 million followers on Instagram. The German ace ranks 7th in the list of all-time highest earning players on the ATP tour. Zverev is a former World No.2 and an Olympic gold medallist.
7. Andy Murray – Tennis icon and one of the ‘Big Four’, Murray has close to 2 million followers on Instagram. The British superstar is in the twilight of his career but one of the most popular athletes across the globe. Murray is a three-time Grand Slam Champion.
6. Carlos Alcaraz – Alcaraz is widely considered to be the ‘next big thing’ in Tennis. The Spanish teenager was ranked World No.1 for a brief time and has achieved incredible success at just 19 years of age. Alcaraz has more than 2.1 million followers on Instagram.
5. Emma Raducanu – Raducanu is one of the most marketable athletes in the world and has more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram. She rose to fame after winning the 2021 US Open as an 18-year-old. She became the first-ever qualifier to win a Grand Slam. The media frenzy surrounding the Brit and the public interest has resulted in Raducanu gaining a number of high-profile endorsements such as luxury brands Tiffany and Dior with Evian being her latest one. She has become one of the highest-paid athletes in a very short span of time.
4. Naomi Osaka – Osaka, a four-time Grand Slam champion, is the highest-paid woman in sports, earning $60 million in prize money and endorsements. She is also understandably one of the most marketable athletes across the globe. The Japanese superstar has close to 3 million followers on Instagram.
3. Nick Kyrgios – Kyrgios is one of the most controversial tennis players in the world. At the same time, he is one of the most followed players and ranks third in this list. The Australian has over 3.5 million followers on Instagram and fans absolutely love the drama that this man always has to offer.
2. Novak Djokovic – World No.1 and 22-time Grand Slam Champion, Novak Djokovic is one of the most popular athletes in the world. The Serbian star has over 12 million followers on Instagram. Djokovic is adored for his insane athleticism and humour both on and off the court.
1. Rafael Nadal – Spain’s Rafael Nadal tops this list. The Spaniard is often considered as the greatest Tennis player of all-time. Nadal has close to a staggering 18 million followers on Instagram.
More Tennis news
- Borna Coric 2022 – Net Worth, Salary, Records, and Endorsements
- Novak Djokovic’s brother makes Roger Federer promise ahead of Serbian Open
- Naomi Osaka responds to botching Jennifer Brady’s name after AO Open final win
Follow our dedicated Tennis page for instant Tennis news and updates