Match preview: Los Angeles Lakers vs Houston Rockets
The Los Angeles Lakers will face the Houston Rockets on 9th March 2022(USA), as the race to the playoffs, is heating up and the fight among the teams is getting intense.
The Lakers are in desperate need of wins as they want to qualify for the playoffs, they have had a terrible season so far and will be looking to get back on track.
The Houston Rockets are in rebuild mode and have shown signs of promises so far with their young core who has a very bright future ahead of them.
Current record of both the teams:
- The Los Angeles Lakers are currently having a record of 28-36 and are the 9th seed in the West.
- The Houston Rockets are currently having a record of 16-49 and are the 15th seed in the West.
- Anthony Davis – Ankle
- Kendrick Nunn – Knee
- John Wall – Shutdown for the season
- Usman Garuba – Wrist
Players to watch out for in Los Angeles Lakers vs Houston Rockets
- LeBron James: LeBron is playing at an MVP level and it is remarkable to see what he is doing at this age. He will be again expected to have a big game against this young Rockets side.
- Jalen Green: Jalen struggled a little bit at the start of the season but since then he has been on fire and has been proving people why he was the No. 2 pick in the draft.
Match Prediction & Telecast details:
The Lakers need this win and coming up against this young Rockets side they should be easily getting the win.
- Los Angeles Lakers to win the game.
You can watch the game via NBA LEAGUE PASS.
Related Article: “We still have games to play,” – LeBron James is still confident about the Lakers
Follow our dedicated NBA page for instant NBA news and updates.