Idolmaster Shiny Colors: Song for Prism is a simulation game where players take on the role of a producer at “283 (Tsubasa) Production.
Here you are in the exciting universe of Idolmaster Shiny Colors: Song for Prism, a strategy game that is different from most rhythm games. It’s not just tapping and moving to the beat, as many people think. This game is an engaging journey where you, as a producer, run “283 (Tsubasa) Production.” The following article goes into detail about the fun gameplay, introduces you to the interesting group of characters, and gives you easy download links for both Android and iOS.
Idolmaster Shiny Colors: Song for Prism Gameplay
The most important thing you can do in Idolmaster Shiny Colors: Song for Prism is be a creator. You go on a journey with 28 different heroes, each of whom has their own special skills and charm. Lessons and work are what make the game go, and they help you turn these heroes into stars. This game is unique because it shows stars’ lives in great detail in 3D, including more than just singing and dancing scenes. It also shows how they move around in real life.
The game, called “Song for Prism,” turns your device into a stage where you can tap and swipe to the beat of the music. There are both well-known songs from the Idolmaster series and brand-new songs that keep things interesting. Customization choices in the game let you change how your stars look and what they wear, which makes the simulation more fun.
Producing the Perfect Idol Unit
As a producer, you have an impact on more than just the stage. The game presents the idea of “idol units,” which are important for strategy planning and talking to each other. In the “Training” section, you can change the skills of your stars by setting up plans and helping them with jobs and lessons. Your creative skills will be put to the test at the final audition.
The trip with your heroes isn’t just work; it’s also about getting to know each other. Through 3D stories, the “Daily Life” feature strengthens interactions, builds trust, and shows who the main characters really are. The highest point of your journey, the “Memorial Live,” immortalizes the paths you’ve taken with your heroes, making a show that changes based on how well your productions did.
The heart of Idolmaster Shiny Colors: Song for Prism lies in the “Live Part.” Unlike typical mobile idol games, this feature transforms live shows into an almost RPG-like battle. Tapping and skill activation become strategic moves, with a colored bar determining the success of each action. Timing is crucial, and linking your girls’ actions can result in powerful joint performances.
The game’s skill tree system adds depth, reminiscent of Final Fantasy, allowing you to tailor your idols’ development. Your main girl benefits the most from this system, gaining stat bonuses like +20 vocals, +30 dance, and +20 vitality based on your chosen path. This strategic layer adds a unique dimension to the gameplay, setting it apart from other mobile idol simulations.
Idolmaster Shiny Colors: Song for Prism Characters
Idolmaster Shiny Colors: Song for Prism has 28 idols, each with their own personality and story, add to the game’s fun. Each group adds something different to the game, from the lively Illumination Stars to the mysterious Noctile. Idols like Mano Sakuragi, Koishin Tsukioka, and Amana Osaki are just some of the ones that players can connect with. You can interact with them in a lot of fun ways, like through lessons, performances, and conversations. Let’s look at the different star groups and the interesting people who are in them.
- Mano Sakuragi (CV: Hitomi Sekine): A charismatic member of Illumination Stars, Mano brings energy and enthusiasm to the stage.
- Toori Kazeno (CV: Rena Kondo): Toori adds a breath of fresh air to the group with her lively and cheerful personality.
- Meguru Hachimiya (CV: Mayu Mineta): Meguru, with her endearing charm, contributes to the unique dynamics of Illumination Stars.
- Koishin Tsukioka (CV: Karin Isobe): Koishin stands out in Antica, bringing a mysterious aura to the group’s performances.
- Mami Tanaka (CV: Chisa Suganuma): Mami’s presence adds a touch of elegance to Antica, captivating audiences with her grace.
- Sakuya Shirase (CV: Anna Hachimaki): Sakuya’s vibrant personality and enthusiasm contribute to the group’s overall charisma.
- Yuka Mitsumine (CV: Shio Kisui): Yuka’s unique charm and style make her a standout member of Antica.
- Kiriko Yuya (CV: Mizuki Yuina): Kiriko’s presence adds depth to Antica, creating a harmonious blend of personalities.
After School Climax Girls
- Kaho Komiya (CV: Hiyori Kono): Kaho brings a sense of fun and excitement to After School Climax Girls, making their performances lively.
- Chiyoko Sonoda (CV: Haruka Shiraishi): Chiyoko’s dynamic presence adds flair to the group, making them a force to be reckoned with.
- Juri Saijo (CV: Mariko Nagai): Juri’s charisma and stage presence contribute to the group’s overall appeal.
- Rinyo Morino (CV: Wakana Maruoka): Rinyo’s unique style and talent make her an indispensable member of After School Climax Girls.
- Natsuha Arisugawa (CV: Akiho Ryomoto): Natsuha’s individuality and charm shine through in every performance.
- Amana Osaki (CV: Honoka Kuroki): Amana’s graceful demeanor adds a touch of sophistication to Alstroemeria’s performances.
- Tenka Osaki (CV: Ryoko Maekawa): Tenka’s stage presence and talent contribute to the group’s overall excellence.
- Chiyuki Kuwayama (CV: Noriko Shibasaki): Chiyuki’s unique qualities bring depth to Alstroemeria’s dynamic.
- Asahi Serizawa (CV: Yuki Tanaka): Asahi’s cool and collected persona adds an intriguing element to Stray Light’s performances.
- Yuko Mayuzumi (CV: Eri Yukimura): Yuko’s charm and stage presence make her an essential member of Stray Light.
- Ai Izumi (CV: Sayaka Kitahara): Ai’s talent and charisma shine through in every Stray Light performance.
- Toru Asakura (CV: Yu Wakui): Toru brings a unique flavor to Noctile, captivating audiences with their unconventional performances.
- Maruka Higuchi (CV: Rio Tsuchiya): Maruka’s stage presence and individuality contribute to the distinctiveness of Noctile.
- Fukumaru Koito (CV: Saran Tashima): Fukumaru’s quirky charm adds a delightful element to Noctile’s performances.
- Hinana Ichikawa (CV: Miho Okazaki): Hinana’s personality and style make her a standout member of Noctile.
- Nanakusa Nichika (CV: Shizuki Anshu): Nanakusa brings a refreshing charm to Seeds, creating a vibrant dynamic within the group.
- Mikoto Hita (CV: Ki Yamane): Mikoto’s unique qualities add depth to Seeds, making them a captivating ensemble.
- Luka Ikaruga (CV: Rina Kawaguchi): Luka’s stage presence and talent contribute to the allure of Cometic.
- Hana Suzuki (CV: Kagetsu Mikawa): Hana’s dynamic energy and individuality make her an essential member of Cometic.
- Haruki Ikuta (CV: Reina Ozawa): Haruki’s unique qualities bring depth to Cometic, creating a harmonious blend of personalities.
- Tsutomu Tenami (CV: Kenjiro Tsuda): Tsutomu oversees the talents at 283 Production, ensuring a harmonious blend of diverse personalities.
- Hazuki Saegusa (CV: Hibiki Yamamura): Hazuki’s managerial skills contribute to the success of 283 Production, making her an indispensable part of the team.
Idolmaster Shiny Colors: Song for Prism Download Links
For those who want to dive into the world of Idolmaster Shiny Colors: Song for Prism, the game is easy to get on both Android and iOS. There are some tempting in-app purchases that can be made to improve your gaming experience, even though the game is free to play.
Idolmaster Shiny Colors: Song for Prism is more than just a game; it’s an interesting journey where you can change the lives of stars and see them grow. It’s unique in its genre because it combines simulation and rhythm elements, has a diverse cast, and lets you play strategically.
How does the gameplay work?
The “Song for Prism” rhythm game is played by tapping and moving the screen to the beat of the song. The goal is for players to make a “idol unit” by teaching idols, changing their clothes, and improving their skills. During live shows, the strategy part comes into play. Players must use a skill tree to improve their stats and fight in an RPG-like way to keep the audience’s attention.
Are there special features for high-tier cards?
Yes, high-tier cards (SSR and higher) come with movie animations. These animations can be experienced both when retrieving the cards from the Gacha and during live performances. The Live 2D animation brings the characters to life on the screen, providing an extra level of visual appeal to the game.
For more coverage, check out other Game topics.
More E-Sports news:
- How To Use Azurewrath In Diablo 4?
- How To Obtain The Trickshot Aspect In Diablo 4?
- Diablo 4 Uldur’s Cave Guide
Follow our dedicated E-Sports page for instant