Using Swimsuit apparel in Starfield boosts your defense. Find out the best ways to unlock Swimsuits.
Starfield the sci-fi exploration game has tons of features. To explore the planets, players will require weapons, shields and suits. Every faction gets access to different types of equipment like space suits, swimsuits, and more. These will also increase your defense. Wearing suits increases your resistance against environmental damages.
You can obtain equipment on different planets and star systems. Some can be obtained as drops from enemies. Even NPCs across planets will sell some suits for some bucks. Wearing suits will increase your damage resistance like Thermal, Corrosive, Airborne and Radiation. Swimsuit is a primary apparel that can be used in the initial stages of the game.
Swimsuit is a clothing apparel or cosmetic equipment that’s primarily used to boost your damage resistance. This suit can be purchased through many ways on different planets. Here’s all about the Swimsuit clothing cosmetic equipment and ways to purchase this apparel in Starfield.
Best Ways to Get a Swimsuit in Starfield!
Swimsuit is an essential piece of equipment that you can wear with Spacesuit while traversing through challenging locations. Here’s how to get one,
- Explore the Porrima star system and reach the Porrima II planet. Here, you can travel to the resort in Paradiso. From the hotel, you can travel towards the beach. You will spot some small houses and you can find one inside the cabin lockers
- Next, you can reach the Maheo galaxy that’s located in the Starry sky. Travel to the Maheo I planet in the Cheyenne/Maheo star systems. You have to find Sonny Di Falco’s Island from the southeast of Maheo I. You can get access to the entrance of the island from the Suite. Find the first vent and get inside to find the equipment inside lockers
- You can unlock the Swimsuit from random containers, NPC inventories and get it as a drop by slaying enemies
These are the best locations to unlock Swimsuit in Starfield. You can primarily find them in lockers of the condos. Swimsuits reduce your oxygen levels. This apparel only provides small damage resistance, otherwise it’s just a clothing cosmetic that you can equip to flaunt in planets.
There are many types of swimsuits in the game. Unlock these apparels to increase your defense. Also, pool for Suits that have the best stats to counter enemies and their attacks. Apparels like Soldier Outfits, Streetwear, Dustwear and Operative suits are all best used for side-quests.
That’s everything you need to know about getting the Swimsuit in Starfield. We will come back with more interesting updates soon.
Frequently Asked Question
No, Starfield is not available for PlayStation 5. You can play on Xbox Series X|S and PC. There are no possibilities for Starfield on PlayStation 5 right now. We may have to wait and watch if Bethesda is launching it for PS 5 in the near future
Starfield has 5 main Factions that are Ryujin Industries, Constellation, Crimson Fleet, Freestar Collective, and United Colonies. Apart from these five, you can join six more groups that are connected with every faction. You can join any faction and leave whenever you wish. Starfield also allows you to join multiple factions at once.
For more related content check out our dedicated website Gamition.
More E-Sports news:
- Genshin Impact Dori Build
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Companions Guide – How to Get?
- All Genshin Impact Fravashi Tree Locations
Follow our dedicated E-Sports page for instant