Domizuin Shrine in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom poses you with a trail of challenging puzzles. These puzzles are wildly tricky, thus here is a guide to help you get past it.
Domizuin Shrine in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom turns the story into tricky gameplay. The Shrine has a giant rotating cube inside of a chamber with only two controls. There is an external device that rotates The Cubic constructor horizontally and another device present inside the joint block rolls it vertically. You have two controls through which you are required to reach three Treasure chest and make it to the top of the cube. The challenge doesn’t get over here yet as upon reaching the top of the cube you have to look for a pathway that will need you to the light of the blessing.
Domizuin Shrine location in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
To start any challenge or Quest in Zelda’s Tears of the Kingdom you first have to locate it and head to the place where this mission shall take place
So for starters, you can find Domizuin Shrine in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom in the south of Akkala Citadel Ruins of the Akkala Higglandd Region. If you are wondering what the coordinates are it is 3305 1443 0426 slightly towards the north of the South Akkala Plains where you can also find the South Akkala Plains Chasm. Another location is the Ulri Mountain Skyview Tower which is the North of the A Prone Pathway Shrine.
How to complete A Prone Pathway Puzzle
You can complete the Domizuin Shrine in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom in no time if you focus toward the end of the mission. It’s possible to finish the Domizuin Shrine without much effort, remember that these just have to be open from the top which means you cannot stand parallel to their containers to loot them. You can use a strategic method to have a calculated idea of how many steps you would be required to take in order to reach the top of the chest.
Players can use the joint cube in the A Prone pathway puzzle to enter the Shrine and use Link’s Ascend Ability to reach the elevated walkway. You can head to the rotation device and strike it once go to the Colossal box
The first Treasure chest in Domizuin Shrine in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom can be found on the top of an elevated platform to the right.
- Stand below the elevated blocks on the right before you interact with the control device that controls the cube
- Use Ascend to clip through the solid blocks to reach the chest above.
- Now you can loot the chest to get a small quiver of arrows. You can use these arrows later in the quest.
After finding the first treasure chest in Domizuin Shrine in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, it’s time to head for the next one. To reach the second Domizuin Shrine follow the below steps as given.
- To reach the second treasure chest in Domizuin Shrine head to the central arrow device and hit it once.
- Strike it again to roll the cube over a second time.
- Upon rolling the cube, you would find an opening to your left to find a platform that will take you to another chest. This chest will have a Zonai Charge that you can obtain.
Now you are very close to completing the quest and all you have to do is find the last and third quest in Domizuin Shrine in Tears of the Kingdom.
- You might have seen the third Treasure chest on a platform after striking the central device a second time. To get this chest in A Prone Pathway you will have two options.
- Stand under the third chest
- Hit the device and then Rush toward the wall in the direction in which the chest is rotating. You mean to use your paraglider to reach here.
- Now Link can slide off the wall and head to the place where the chest is located.
Now you have completed the hunt of all the chests in Domizuin Shrine in Tears of the Kingdom. However, the quest is not over as there is one last part of the challenge you have to perform, let’s see what it is.
After finding the chests in Domizuin Shrine in TOTK, you have to next climb the top of the cube to exit the Shrine. You can locate the longest or tallest platform that stacks inside a cube to use as a means to climb. Follow the steps to know how to climb up the chest.
- Place the inside of the giant box in such a that that is in the platform faces upward.
- Upon doing this there will be a small gap at the bottom. Now use your boobs to shoot the external control device if needed.
- Make sure that you stand under the tallest stack of blocks and make use of Ascend to reach the top. Now you can obtain the light of blessing to exit the Shrine.
That’s everything to do to hunt down order three Treasure chests in Domizuin Shrine on Tears of the Kingdom. Make sure you keep the tips above mentioned so that you don’t face any difficulty while trying to reach the top of the chest.
For more related content check out our dedicated website Gamition.
More E-Sports news:
- GTA Online Nightclub Guide – Upgrades, How to Make Money, and more
- How to unlock Cece’s Shop in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Fuse Items with Arrows in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Follow our dedicated E-Sports page for instant E-Sports news and update