Want to change language in Starfield? Know the step-by-step process to change Starfield languages for PC and Xbox.
Starfield is an open world sci-fi RPG from the team of Bethesda Softworks. An incredible space exploration game that’s set among stars in galaxies. Play as a character and explore the university to discover the human mystery over the years. The solar system and planets are in danger in 2330.
You can join various constellations and factions in order to rescue your troops from foes. The game has more than 1000 planets with different stories to explore. Start your journey in bases, landscapes and cities. Complete quests in the settled systems and join with other factions.
You can travel in ships and recruit crew members. Use weapons and shields, upgrade your equipment at star stations. Explore the flora and fauna to discover more secrets. You can build outposts and bases in your cities and keep your weapons, food and other equipment over there. Overall, Starfield is an amazing sci-fi game to play right now. The game is available for PC and Xbox. Starfield has many languages and you can change them as per your regions. Here’s how you can change language in Starfield.
Steps to Change Language in Starfield
There are different language options to choose from. Starfield supports upto 10 in-game languages and you can set to your preference. Here’s how you can change language in the game,
- For PC – To change Starfield language on PC through Steam, you have to launch the stream library and click on the properties. Proceed to select the General tab and change your language
- Xbox Series – You can change language in Xbox Series X/S by launching the settings and selecting the System tab. You can find the Language and Location tab, proceed further to change Starfield language for Xbox Series X|S here
- Xbox Game Pass for PC – Starfield players who use Xbox Game Pass to play it on PC can only change the language through settings on your PC itself. You have to simply launch Windows and open settings. Tap the Time and Language tab and change the language under Language and Region tab option
That’s how you can change language in Starfield. The available languages for Starfield are English, Polish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, French, and German. All languages in Starfield have access to audio support and subtitles.
Change your languages and start playing the game. Starfield will be a challenging space adventure experience and you have to complete hundreds of missions to survive in the galaxy. You can meet NPCs and recruit them to your crew. These companions have unique skills like stealth, concealment and scavenging. Exploit their skills and complete missions.
That’s everything you need to know about changing language in Starfield. We will come back with more interesting updates soon.
Frequently Asked Question
Starfield is exclusive to PC and Xbox Series X/S. You can purchase either Standard or Digital Premium Edition. PC users can directly purchase the game on Steam. Those who have active Xbox Game Pass subscription can unlock Starfield along with many exclusive games.
Starfield has 5 main Factions that are Ryujin Industries, Constellation, Crimson Fleet, Freestar Collective, and United Colonies. Apart from these five, you can join six more groups that are connected with every faction. You can join any faction and leave whenever you wish. Starfield also allows you to join multiple factions at once.
For more related content check out our dedicated website Gamition.
More E-Sports news:
- Genshin Impact Dori Build
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Companions Guide – How to Get?
- All Genshin Impact Fravashi Tree Locations
Follow our dedicated E-Sports page for instant