We have a new Fortnite x My Hero Academia collaboration with some exciting quests. Here’s how you can complete all of them for some unique rewards.
Fortnite x My Hero Academia collaboration has several challenges for the players. Fortnite My Hero Academia challenges will be available in two phases. The first set of challenges will be available in the Week 1 phase and the next set of challenges will be available in the Week 2 phase. Fortnite x My Hero Academia Quests will go live on 16 December 2022 for the players. You need to complete all the My Hero Academia challenges within two weeks.
The My Hero Academia weekly challenges reward 20,000 XP for each quest and you can earn other rewards for the Creative Mode challenges. As of now, there are 17 Quests for Fortnite x My Hero Academia collaboration. Here’s a complete guide on All My Hero Academia challenges on Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 along with the Rewards.
All Fortnite X My Hero Academia Quests
Here are all the My Hero Academia Week 1 and Week 2 Challenges that will be available from 16 December 2022. These are the leaked My Hero Academia quest updates from the prominent Fortnite Twitter Leaker iFireMonkey.
My Hero Academia Week 1 Challenges
Here’s the list of Week 1 Fortnite x My Hero Academia challenges.
- Acquire Deku’s Smash (0/1)
- Damage opponents with Explosives (0/500)
- Time airborne using Shockwave Hammer (0/20)
- Rescue training dummies in the water (0/6)
- Eliminate opponents (0/4)
- Claim named locations (0/3)
- Assist in eliminating opponents at the Hero Training Gym (0/5)
- Earn points by securing Rescue Points at the Hero Training Gym (0/25)
My Hero Academia Week 2 Challenges
- Eliminate an opponent while standing in snow or on ice (0/1)
- Destroy structures with fire (0/10)
- Emote within 25m of an opponent (0/1)
- Sprint 1000m while under the effect of Slap (0/1000)
- Visit different named locations (0/3)
- Restore health or gain shields (0/300)
- Deal damage to opponents with Deku’s Smash (0/100)
Fortnite x My Hero Academia Quest Rewards
All My Hero Academia Week 1 and Week 2 Challenges in Fortnite reward you with 20,000 XP for each quest. So you can earn 260,000 XP from these Fortnite My Hero Academia weekly challenges alone. Complete these quests, earn XP, and use it to level up in Fortnite Battle Pass.
Apart from XP rewards, there are free rewards that you can earn for completing Fortnite x My Hero Academia challenges.
You will get two My Hero Academia Spray for completing the 2 Creative challenges. The Spray rewards are code-named “Emerald Glass Green”, and “Emerald Glass”.
Again you can earn a “Punching Emoji” for completing any 4 Fortnite x My Hero Academia challenges. Likewise completing 8 Fortnite My Hero Academia challenges will grant you a “Transform Backbling”.
How to Complete Fortnite all the My Hero Academia challenges?
Fortnite x My Hero Academia challenges will only begin on 16 December 2022. So, right now there’s no guide about how to complete Fortnite x My Hero Academia Quests. But going by the quest names, here’s what you need to do to complete the Fortnite My Hero Academia Quests.
Week 1 My Hero Academia Challenges
You need to obtain Deku’s Smash Mythic. Then deal 500 damage to opponents using explosives. Then rescue 6 training dummies from the water. Eliminate 4 opponents.
Week 2 My Hero Academia Quests
- For the first challenge, you must stand on ice or snow and then eliminate an opponent using any weapon.
- Perform emote within 25 m of an opponent, this can be done at any random spot.
- Then Sprint 1000 m by activating the effect of slap.
- Visit 3 different locations, more information for this challenge will be out soon.
- Then the final challenge from My Hero Academia Week 2 is to deal 100 damage to opponents using Deku’s Smash Mythic.
These are the basic objectives to complete Fortnite x My Hero Academia Quests and Challenges. Once Fortnite releases My Hero Academia Quests, we will be back with a complete guide on how to complete these Fortnite My Hero Academia Quests and Challenges. The Challenges will be available from 16 December 2022 and Epic Games is yet to update about the last date to complete these Fortnite x My Hero Academia Challenges and Quests.
That’s everything you need to know about the Fortnite x My Hero Academia collaboration. Throughout this collaboration, you will obtain many My Hero Academia Skins and Cosmetics including the most expected Deku Skin, All Might Outfit and Cosmetics, Deku’s Smash Mythic, and more items from the Fortnite item shop.
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 is jam-packed for December 2022. The Christmas 2022 Winterfest Event, My Hero Academia Collaboration, Mr. Beast Collaboration, and Weekly Challenges are all available for this entire month. Take part in all the Events and Challenges, and earn tons of Fortnite Rewards for this month. We will be back with My Hero Academia Quest Guide once they are officially out on Fortnite. Keep checking Epic Games and Fortnite Handles for more updates about the My Hero Academia collaboration Challenges.
For more related content check out our dedicated website Gamition.
More E-Sports news:
- Fortnite Winterfest Event 2022 – Start Date, Free Skins & Events
- Top Games from Epic Halloween sale
- Destiny 2 Season of Seraph – All New Weapons
Follow our dedicated E-Sports page for instant E-Sports news and updates