Diablo 4 Barbarian makes use of a wide range of melee-based weapons. Here is the best build that you can use for the Barbarian Class in Diablo 4.
There are a total of 5 classes in Diablo 4 and 3 available during the 1st Beta weekend. One of these classes is the barbarian. Here are some general tips about the barbarian and also the best skills that you can choose for this character.
Barbarian uses fury as a resource and has 3 types of weapons equipped: 2 handed Bludgeoning, Two-handed slashing, and Duel wield. It’s on you which one you use and what time should you use it according to the gameplay and your fight style. Skills are usually attached to a particular type of weapon and you can switch weapons in Diablo 4. It’s important to have good equipment in each weapon class.
Let’s have a look at all the skills the Barbarian has to provide and what kind of specialization you should use.
Diablo 4 Barbarian Build
These are your standard kills and they Are not very strong but will always be useful to give damage and build a fury. We highly recommend using the following equipment
- Lunging strike for any weapon can be used to lunge forward and hit a target
- Bash for a bludgeoning weapon that can be used to stun the enemy.
The barbarian is slow and these attacks will make it easy for dealing close distances damage with high impact. The battle will also cause the attack to inflict bleeding damage. So you can use any of this equipment in your basic skills.
These are your goal skills your special attacks which consume fury and give high damage. You can unlock these skills when you have spent two skill points.
- Under this skill, you can use the equipment that can be used for any weapon as it helps to rapidly attack the enemy surrounding you.
- Hammer of the Ancients is the next piece of equipment on our list that you can use as a bludgeoning weapon. This weapon slams down your hammer to give massive AOE damage.
- Upheaval is the next piece of equipment that you can use on any 2 handed weapon. All of these weapons can be used to give a ton of damage to a singular enemy or a group of enemies.
This ability in this tier helps you provide protection and crowd control. You can unlock the defensive skills after spending 6 skill points. Under these, you can use this equipment.
- Ground stomp is the 1st one that you can use as it provides high AOE damage and stuns enemies.
- Rallying cry Is the next one that you can use to increase the moment speed and resource generation of your character and allies.
- Iron skin is another one that could help you gain a barrier to absorb part of your missing life.
Rallying cry and iron skin is one of the best ones under this skill For getting more movement speed given that the barbarian is slow this can help you give an edge.
This is one of the most interesting skills for the barbarian in Diablo 4 as it is all about bring in your full strength to the table and getting your hands dirty. Browning skills will be available after spending 11 skill points. Under this, you can use the following equipment.
- Kick: This can be used without any weapon as it would help you knock out enemies using your natural fight skills. The enemies will get stunned and hit the terrain with this one.
- Warcry deals with high damage that you and your allies can give to the enemy.
- The Charge is another piece of equipment that can be used on any weapon as it is helpful to rush forward push enemies and knock them down.
Out of these a good cake is always fun and handy but War Cry is one of the most useful skills here. Using this can turn the tide during a fight.
These were all the best skills that you can use for the Barbarian in Diablo 4. However, you are always free to have your preference according to your gameplay and your comfort. But these skills certainly give you an edge in the game so make sure that you try out these skills as well. That’s all for all the skills in Diablo 4 for the barbarian.
If you like Diablo 4, you can also check out Path Of Exile which is free to pay and as per their community, it is a much better game than Diablo 4.
For more related content check out our dedicated website Gamition.
More E-Sports news:
- Chained Echoes Guide – 10 Tips and Tricks for Beginners
- What is Error Code Chicken in Destiny 2 and How to Fix it
- How to find and solve the Shuffled Shrines Puzzle in Fortnite – Guide
Follow our dedicated E-Sports page for instant E-Sports news and updates