Struggling to get the best Cleric Class Build in Baldur’s Gate 3? Here, we share some incredible weapons and equipment along with subclasses and features for cleric class. Use these to form a powerful build for Cleric.
Baldur’s Gate 3 is an amazing action RPG to play right now. Before exploring stories, players have to pick a class and race. There are many classes and you can change them as well. If you play in the game’s party mode, make sure everyone chooses a different class. This can be effective for multiplayer mode.
One class is strong in defense, one will be a good attacking unit and some are good healers. Healers are essential in combat and your squad needs at least a single healer to support during tricky situations. For this, you can play as a cleric class unit. Cleric class is primarily known for its healing skills.
They also focus on dealing damage and their primary ability is Wisdom. Cleric class gets access to limited spells, weapons and other equipment. Forming the best build for cleric class in Baldur’s Gate 3 is based on your sub classes and races as well. Just like the best Barbarian build, cleric build gives you a massive advantage as well. You have to choose ones that suit your playing style. So, find out the best cleric class build in Baldur’s Gate 3 here.
Baldur’s Gate 3 Cleric Class Build!
Cleric class can rejuvenate other classes with their healing abilities. You can enhance their other skills and stats with the best builds. With powerful heroes on your side, you can get the best endings in Baldur’s Gate 3. Find out the top-notch gear items and weapons that will form the best cleric class build in Baldur’s Gate 3,
Best Weapons and Equipment for Baldur’s Gate 3 Cleric Class
- Haste Helm – A top-rated helmet that provides Smooth Start equipment feature and you can gain momentum for 3 turns. Explore the wooden chest at the Blighted Village Waypoint to unlock this rare helmet
- Sorrow – A rare magical Martial Two-Handed Melee weapon. You can get this weapon by rescuing Halsin or stealing it from Rath. You can perform a rush attack and also gain 1d10+1 bonus.
- Leather Boots – Boots are essential and can enhance saving throw and advantage stats
- Light Armor – One of the best equipment for cleric classes at level 1. Light Armor doesn’t impose disadvantage to your attack rolls
- Chain Shirt – This is a medium armor set and you get +2 AC bonus from dexterity
- Maces – Maces are strong weapons that’s used to inflict heavy damage against elite bosses, monsters, mobs, demons and hostile enemies. It works well against magical creatures as well. Devotee’s Mace and Shattered Flail are the best cleric Maces to use in BG 3. These provide weapon enchantment, bludgeoning and proficiency stats
- Clubs – An excellent piece of equipment that provides actions. You can use Broken Club, a common and simple melee weapon to gain Concussive Smash actions
Best Subclasses and Races for Cleric in Baldur’s Gate 3
Cleric class needs the best Subclasses and Races to work efficiently. Cleric class goes well with Human , Half Elf, Asmodeus Tiefling and Gold Dwarf. Here are the best Subclasses and their features for cleric,
- Life Domain – This enhances wisdom and charisma. Life domain comes with some powerful features like Heavy Armour Proficiency, Disciple of Life, Cure Wounds and Bless.
- Knowledge Domain – This Subclass enhances your Hit Dice stats in each level. You can acquire Command, Sleep and Blessings of Knowledge features
- Nature Domain – This is one of the best Subclasses for cleric as it unlocks the features to interact with animals and beasts. The beasts will not attack your characters and you can build a bond
- Light Domain – Light Domain increases wisdom and hit dice of 1d8 for every level. The initial features are Burning Hands, Warding Flare and Faerie Fire
Best Cleric Class Spells in Baldur’s Gate 3
Here are some top-tier magical spells for Cleric units,
- Banishment Spell – A powerful level 4 spell for clerics from the school of Abjuration. This spell can temporarily banish enemies to another plane of existence for 2 rounds
- Insect Plague – A level 5 conjuration school spell that focuses on inflicting locus attacks on targets within range. The spell also makes the difficult terrain status ailment effects and it will be spread throughout the entire area. Finally, it imposes disadvantage on all perception checks
- Daylight – A level 3 spell that’s available from the Evocation school. Cast it to enhanct your items and it will make them shine like the sun. This spell also summons a sphere of sunlight to wipe out darkness
Best Skills for Cleric Class in Baldur’s Gate 3
Cleric class skills work tremendously during combat. With the right weapons, you can utilize its powers to the maxim4levsls. So, use these skills on priority,
- Persuasion – This skill can be utilized to upgrade charisma stats.
- Religion – This skill focuses on increasing the intelligence levels.
- Acolyte – Acolyte is a background skill that increases the basic traits and proficiency levels.
- Insight – A true wisdom skill that lets you analyze the intentions of enemies and NPCs in combat
All these skills, features and equipment form the best cleric class build in Baldur’s Gate 3. Enhance your Cleric’s stats and skills with these powerful resources and weapons.
Frequently Asked Question
Yes indeed, it’s available for all classes. Spells in Baldur’s Gate 3 are magical items and can completely change your performance and skills. Spells are acquired in different schools and you need to complete side-quests and level up to get them.
As of now, you can complete 12 levels in Baldur’s Gate 3. There are 3 acts and several chapters in the game’s main story.
For more related content check out our dedicated website Gamition.
More E-Sports news:
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Guide – 10 Tips from Early Access
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Barbarian Guide – Berserker vs Wildheart
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Companions Guide – How to Get?
Follow our dedicated E-Sports page for instant